Our FUTSAL program will be available to anyone from 1st Grade through 12th grade! Our FUTSAL league will take place outside on a Westlake area turf field.
We will look to build brackets based on age and ability. Teams will be coached by volunteers and each team will get a minimum of 7 games over the course of the season.
- Dates: Saturday December 2nd 2023 - Saturday January 20th 2024 (No games on 12/23 or 12/30)
- Number of Games: 7
- Location: Westlake Area (Turf Field)
- Grade: 1st-12th Grade (Teams will be separated into brackets by grade and ability)
- How Many Players Should Be On A Team?: 8-10 players are suggested (5 play on the field at once)
- Who Coaches?: You will need to find yourself a volunteer coach. Please do not sign up for a team without a designated coach.
- Cost: $980 per team
Please bring with you the following each week:
- Soccer Attire
- Soccer Cleats & Shinguards
- Your Team Jersey
Each team will need a parent volunteer to coach, FC Westlake will not provide any team coaches.
Each team will play a minimum of 7 games over 6 weekends. 1 weekend will have 2 games.
Each Eanes ISD school has a lightning detector on the roof, if the lightning detector is flashing then we cannot return the field until it gives us the all clear.
In case of rain, we will plan to play unless there it is severe due to us being on a turf field.
- $35 Admin Fee & 50% Refund on clinics cancelled 10+ days before start date
- No refunds on cancellations within 10 days of clinic starting
- All refund requests should go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideally, we want everyone to have a team to join before committing to FUTSAL, we will not be offering any house teams. However, if you do not have a team to join, we can try to find a suitable team per your age, gender, and skill level to see if a team needs players.
Due to the program being outside, there is chance for bad weather (thunderstorms) cancelling games. We will use Sunday’s as a make up day to run the cancelled games wherever possible.