Recreational Program Overview
The Recreational Program is an in-house program run by the Recreational Director at FC Westlake. Teams are coached at practices and for game day by volunteer coaches. We aim to provide an organized, enjoyable, and safe experience for our recreational members. This enables us to provide them with the opportunity to play soccer in a less competitive environment.
We are able to accommodate groups of friends and assign them to teams or individual registrations. All of the teams are formed based on gender, grade level, and school/district.
Recreational Program Game schedules
|Pre-K & Kinder||TBD||$195 including Uniform|
|1st - 4th Grade||TBD||$235 including Uniform|
|5th Grade & Older||TBD||$270 including Uniform|
I agree to the payment amount and structure laid out on this page. A full refund can be issued before the first practice session less a $35 admin fee. Once the season starts, the fees are nonrefundable unless extenuating circumstances.
Important dates - SPRING 2024
- November 20th - Regular Registration Opens
- January 31st - Regular Registration Closes
- February 1st-15th - Late Registration ($25 Late Fee) - Registrations on per-team basis (No guarantee of coach/team preference, No Late fee if recruited to a team) $25 Late Fee otherwise
- Feb 16th - Registration Closed
- Feb 24th - First Weekend of Games for all players
- March 9th and March 16th - NO GAMES due to Spring Break
- March 30th - Games will NOT be cancelled due to Easter Weekend
- May 4th - Final Game Weekend for all players
- May 11th - Rainout Weekend (we play games this weekend if we have 2 or more rain-outs during the regular season)